Ada Liquors Off-Sale is looking to hire a Part-time Sales Clerk. Duties include but not limited to: selling product, stocking of shelves, cleaning and general maintenance.
Availability to work all shifts required. Heavy lifting required
Starting Wage - $9.86 per hour, depending on experience
Full job description available for review
Apply in person at Ada Liquors Off-Sale
“Soyko International of Gary is seeking a Seed Plant Manager. This full-time permanent position, located in Gary, MN and reports to the Operations Manager. The candidate oversees the seed plant and its staff, preforms quality control checks, pulls samples for certification and maintains proper documentation, as well as monitoring of plant and crews to ensure maintenance of equipment and operations while maintaining sanitation to ensure product purity. Other duties are monitoring seed bin levels and product quality, delegating tasks to ensure shipments are completed on time, maintaining efficiency within budget, maintaining records, enforcing workplace safety, and recommending personnel actions. The position requires a baccalaureate degree in agricultural engineering or equivalent and 18 months of employment experience in an agricultural related occupation. To apply, send resume to Soyko international, Attention Jade In - 3260 40th Avenue South Unit D, Fargo, ND 58104-4414.”
Start growing your career with CHS, a company committed to helping farmers and ranchers grow. CHS in Mahnomen, Minnesota, is looking for a full-time accounting specialist. We offer competitive pay, full benefits and 401K. If interested, visit us at chsmahnomen.com or call 218-935-2261. CHS is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. We’re hiring good talent today. Visit our careers page at chsmahnomen.com.
The City of Hillsboro is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant. To apply, please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and Job Application to City Hall, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting Wage Range $17.00 to $19.00/hr. Closing Date is Friday June 7th 2019.
Associate position open at American Federal Bank in Fosston. Full-time flex position works 36 hours a week to earn benefits, and may work up to 40 hours, when needed. Position provides service and support. High school diploma or equivalent, and customer service experience required. Contact Dan Paulson at American Federal 218-435-1474. E-O-A-A Employer
Ada-Borup School District is accepting applications for a full-time Speech/Language teacher beginning with the 2019-20 school year. A Minnesota teaching license is required. Send letter of application, resume, current letters of recommendation, college transcripts, and a completed district application (found at www.ada.k12.mn.us) to Aaron Cook, Business Manager/Superintendent as of July 1st, 2019, 604 W Thorpe Ave, Ada, MN 56510 EOE Open until filled.
Speech Language Pathologist’s role will be to evaluate the speech and language needs for students, develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs), recommend service plans, maintain records and paperwork, and related work as assigned to identified students in their assigned schools within the Ada-Borup School District. Professionalism, empathy, and a non-judgmental approach are essential when working with students to ensure their safety and growth and in order to help them understand and exhibit appropriate behaviors at school and in the community. A speech language pathologist is member of a team environment, where collaboration, communication, and adaptability are key to the success of the team and the success of the students. The speech language pathologist role is performed following District policy and State/Federal Laws.
- Provide direct and indirect speech and language services to identified students in member district schools and in other special programs.
- Complete speech and language assessments, re-evaluations, and reports and design appropriate intervention programs which meet students' needs
- Assist with developing student Individualized Education Plans (IEP) including establishing student goals and objectives and completing appropriate components of the IEP.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other staff through consultation and by development of instructional activities to meet student speech and/or language needs in the classroom, home, and community environments.
- Observe students in various educational environments and provide recommendations; adapt and/or modify materials; collect data to evaluate student progress.
- Provide direct therapy in areas of pragmatic, expressive and receptive language, fluency, articulation and voice deficits and augmentative and/or alternative communication.
- Provide indirect services through teacher consultation and evaluation review.
- Assist with third party billing.
- Comply with school board policies and administrative practices, including those procedures outlined in the Special Education Staff and Parent Handbooks.
- Help to maintain safety of all students and the environment.
- Attend various meetings and committees; participate in training/in-service as assigned, in accordance to the contract.
- Performs other job-related duties, as assigned.
Al's Disposal is looking to hire a Part Time Hauler to work the Garbage Route. Weekends off, Holiday and Vacation pay. Year round work and home nightly. Please contact Julie at Al's Disposal, Inc for more information. 784-4090.
Halstad Living Center is looking for an RN Charge Nurse. This position is open as fulltime or part-time depending upon the applicant’s preference and availability. Halstad Living Center will provide pay for student loan forgiveness, as well as 100% paid health insurance in addition to other benefit packages. Pay is a very competitive salary. To apply, please contact Angie Nelson at Halstad Living Center.
The Benedictine Living Community of Ada is looking to hire for the following positions: Part Time/ Full Time CNA. For more information stop by in person or call 784-5500 or go to www.blcada.org/jobs
If you are looking for employees, contact KRJB, KRJM, and KKCQ at 1-800-569-4171 to advertise with the JOB LINE. Click here: for a General Job Application